Sunday, August 9, 2015

SIKSHAVALLI TENTH ANUVAKA



This anuvaka is intended for japa or repetition.By this swadhyaya japa there will be purity of mind leading to jnana.It should be understood that this anuvaka will lead to “Brahmavidya sadhana”.
Mantra: Aham vrukshasya reriva kirti prushtamgireriva…
Meaning:A Brahmarshi by name Trisanku says the following:(the word vruksha means that which is intended for felling. Here it denotes the tree of samsara or family life).
“I am the cause or promoter of this tree of samsara (As the Brahmajnani is all pervading, he,as antaryami, encourages the tree of samsara). My renown is at its peak as that of a mountain. In other words, by its height and upward direction I transcend the state of samsara. I shine through jnana. Similar to the “atma” the nectarian form, stationed in the Sun, I am also suffused with that presence. I myself am transformed into that effulgent form. I am the omniscient immortal being. I have no decay”. These are the words of the Veda and the message of sage Trisanku
Sage Vamadeva’s fulfillment is expressed by the mantra “Ahammanurabhavam”. Similarly the mantra “Ahamvrukshasya” indicates the fulfillment of the sage Trisanku.
The opinion is that one who performs the nithya karmas (SrouthaSmartha) without expectation of  any reward and dispirited in samsara in search of the Brahman shall surely have the vision of the “Atma” (Atmadarshan).
One who cultivates Nithya karmas with Kama or desire shall reach pitruloka.
                                                          Om Thath Sath

No comments:

Post a Comment